Sunday, March 25, 2012

Updates

I have a hard time getting my phone to work on blogger well, so this will be quick and forgive the typos, it won't let me correct. Since december I've been admitted to harborview 6 times for complications, have had 2 brain surgeries and currently am at home with a picc line so I can get iv meds for the next month or so as I got a staph infection in my brain somewhere along the line. Still in bed most of the time, going on 6 months of that junk. My chiari is very severe and I still need more surgery someday. For now, I'm still very impaired neurologically, visually etc. I try to get out of bed for longer periods each day to get strong. My chiari was very severe, including a hole in my spinal column. I still need surgery for other parts of my brain being compressed but I'm not strong enough now. Life is radically different. I wish I had a computer here so I could blog all that I'm thinking and learned. It's truly been a journey. My husband is doing my job dvd his, we

No comments:

Post a Comment