Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My baby's first birthday photos

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!





The Heze-nator's birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year so the older kids made Pilgrim and Indian hats as party decorations for fun. They had fun acting out the Thanksgiving story over and over.
This baby boy has been such a blessing to our family. He is always happy and smiling. I am grateful for him!








Ready to attack the enemy!











I tried to use "Thanksgiving colors" for his first birthday cake...I like how it turned out.




































Ride em' cowboy!





































One happy boy! We love you Heze.

3 comments:

  1. He is SOOO happy! Congrats on your handsome little man turning 1! Love the party hats. He looks so much like Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture. He has the cutest smile! :)

    Happy Birthday Heze!

    ReplyDelete