Monday, April 6, 2009

Homeschool Geography fair

My kids did such a great job researching, preparing and presenting their projects! I am so proud of them, and so thankful for a great homeschool group to share these slices of life with!



The Composer chose to study the state of Georgia. He made Brunswick stew to share with everyone. His daddy is from Brunswick, so that was fun.





The Philosopher chose to study Brazil. He did a demonstration of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with his father. Hence the GI he is wearing! My men all study BJJ together.


Getting daddy in "the mount".



The Artist chose to study Italy, mainly because that is where Ferrari's come from! He also made a dessert called Zuppa Inglese for everyone to share. Yummy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like they did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog and thought you might enjoy mine. I am attracked to blogs who have moms who homeschool like me and can relate to things I go throught. Thank you!
    Heather

    my blog is www.arrowsprings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete